Skip to main content

'I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT' X Factor reject Ottavio reveals he is considering transition operation to become a woman

X FACTOR’s Ottavio Columbro has revealed he is considering gender reassignment surgery. The 24-year-old has 'always dreamed' of becoming a woman. The Sun Online first reported the hopeful’s dream of becoming a woman in September, as friends revealed it’s something he’s “seriously thinking about.”
 X Factor’s Ottavio Columbro has revealed he is considering gender reassignment
3
X Factor’s Ottavio Columbro has revealed he is considering gender reassignmentCredit: Rex Features
Ottavio has now told the Daily Star: “I am considering it.
“Nothing has been decided yet and I haven’t started any procedure but it is something I’ve been thinking about.”
The pair planned to be X Factor’s first “gender neutral” act – but have since been eliminated.
 He said: "Nothing has been decided yet and I haven’t started any procedure but it is something I’ve been thinking about"
3
He said: "Nothing has been decided yet and I haven’t started any procedure but it is something I’ve been thinking about"Credit: Fame Flynet
Before being booted from the show on Sunday, a source said: “They will be dressing as men some weeks and women on others.
“When they are dressed as women they won’t be in drag, it won’t be as a joke.
“They will also both be doing female vocals.
“This is part of Ottavio considering his transition.”
 Ottavio and best pal Bradley Hunt were eliminated from the X Factor on Sunday
3
Ottavio and best pal Bradley Hunt were eliminated from the X Factor on SundayCredit: Splash News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Op Transwoman Dhaliah Elaine on Reddit

Dhaliah Elaine on Reddit - Post Op MtF 44 year-old Great work for someone transitioning in her 40s, saw her and couldn't help myself comment her on her amazing transformation

Patrica Morgan

Patricia Morgan (1939 - ?1986) sex worker, business woman. Henry Peter Glavocich was born in Jersey City, and raised in Hoboken, New Jersey. His mother left his father soon after his birth because he refused to feed them. At fifteen months Henry was put in an orphanage. When his mother remarried, she took him out of the orphanage, but he did not get on with his stepfather, and stayed with aunts and uncles. At age eleven, after a mutual undressing with a girl downstairs, the juvenile authorities put him in a boys home. Each time he ran away they put him in the home’s jail, where he was raped. After three years he was released to live with an aunt, where he was raped by her husband. Later, living with another aunt, he tried on his female cousin’s clothes. At fourteen he started shining shoes, first in Hoboken, and then on 42 nd  St in Manhattan. He became friends with Shelley, a male prostitute. He made good tips from gay men but refused their sexual offers. At fifteen he ran away...