Skip to main content

My First 100 Posts

My First 100 Posts on this site.I post first nude pictures on this site. I told you first Transgender Stories. I told you my second journey to be woman. I told you about my favorite panties to wear. I told you Men wear Panties. I told you Men having Vagina. I told you about Transgender Peoples. Now I'm creating Second Website based on This Website name Become Emily it be on Wix Thank You Viewers for following this Website. Thank you Blogger for first 100 posts. I see you later at my blog 200 post milestone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patrica Morgan

Patricia Morgan (1939 - ?1986) sex worker, business woman. Henry Peter Glavocich was born in Jersey City, and raised in Hoboken, New Jersey. His mother left his father soon after his birth because he refused to feed them. At fifteen months Henry was put in an orphanage. When his mother remarried, she took him out of the orphanage, but he did not get on with his stepfather, and stayed with aunts and uncles. At age eleven, after a mutual undressing with a girl downstairs, the juvenile authorities put him in a boys home. Each time he ran away they put him in the home’s jail, where he was raped. After three years he was released to live with an aunt, where he was raped by her husband. Later, living with another aunt, he tried on his female cousin’s clothes. At fourteen he started shining shoes, first in Hoboken, and then on 42 nd  St in Manhattan. He became friends with Shelley, a male prostitute. He made good tips from gay men but refused their sexual offers. At fifteen he ran away...

Post Op Transwoman Dhaliah Elaine on Reddit

Dhaliah Elaine on Reddit - Post Op MtF 44 year-old Great work for someone transitioning in her 40s, saw her and couldn't help myself comment her on her amazing transformation